We are leaders in manufacturing, fabricating and supplying pure nitrogen plants. Our nitrogen machinery is fabricated using the advanced cryogenic distillation technology. We entered into a technical collaboration with ING. L. & A. BOSCHI of Italy to acquire the latest technology and designing expertise. The plant machinery generates nitrogen with purity up to 99.99%, which is excellent for industrial and medical applications. Our nitrogen gas plant machinery comes in different sizes and capacities from 50 m3/hour to 10,000 m3/hour. Our machinery delivers seamless performance for years.
For compliance with quality standards, we have been given ISO 9008:2015 and CE. Pure nitrogen plants are supplied to customers located all over the world. Apart from the fully automatic functioning and advanced features, the machines consume low power and perform exceptionally well. Annual maintenance of the machines is also very low. They require minimal area to set up and run. Some salient features of the plants include high performance, sturdy design, advanced components and many more.
l. Air Compressor : Rotary air compressor screw type can be used for smaller size plants upto 50 m3/hr & 1000 m3/hr. Upto 40000m3/hr. Centrifugal compressor can be used for higher size plants.
2. Air pre cooling system : Air separation plants adopt chilling system in all air pre-Cooling systems.
3. Air purification system : Molecular sieves are used in the air purification system to remove the Co2 & moisture for the process air at low- Pressure.
4. Air separation column : (Air separation column-cold box) consists of outer steel casing, Main heat exchanger, liquefier, Bottom column, Top column, Condensor, Sub-cooler, Liquid oxygen & nitrogen filter. Cooling pipe line, insulation material, Digital electronic temperature indicator & scanner, PT 100 sensor, DP gauge monometer, Expansion valve with long stem type with pointer & index & wheel -1 set.
5. Expander : Expander is used for giving cooling to the air for the liquefaction process and braked by booster, so as to reduce the expanded air volume, stabilize the upper columns working condition and reduce power consumption. The turbine expanders have complete trouble free working and long life and reliability.
6. Control Panel : Pure nitrogen plants can be configured for automatic operation through a pc. This will use a out switching valves of German or Japanese And motorized cryogenic valves on cold box.
1. Air Compressor-Low Pressure : Air is compressed at a very pressure of 5-7 bar (kg/cm2). Air can be compressed at such low pressure by trouble free rotary compressor (Screw / Centrifugal Type advanced technology is employed in lieu of old bulky piston compressor)
2. Pre Cooling System : The second stage of the process uses a low pressure refrigerant for pre-cooling the processed air to temperature around 12 deg C before it enters the purifier.
3. Purification of Air by Purifier : The air enters a purifier consisting of twin Molecular Sieve driers, working alternatively. The Molecular Sieves remove the Carbon dioxide & moisture from the processed air before the air enters Air Separation Unit.
4. Cryogenic Cooling of Air by Turbo (Expander) : The air has to be cooled to sub zero temperatures for liquefaction & the cryogenic refrigeration & the cooling is provided by highly efficient turbo expander, which cools the air to temperature almost below -165 to-170 deg C.
5. Separation If Liquid Air into Oxygen and Nitrogen by Air Separation Column :
Oil free, moisture free and Carbon Dioxide free air enters into low pressure fin type HEAT EXCHANGER where the air is cooled below sub zero temperatures by air expansion process in the turbo expander.
Air gets liquefied when it enters the air separation column & gets separated into oxygen & nitrogen by the process of rectification.
Nitrogen gas is available at the outlet at purity of 99.99% up to 3ppm (lppm in some models)
Liquid nitrogen is also available along with the pure nitrogen gas products.
X 10-6 O2
|UBTN-500/30||500||30||< 3ppm||5.5||7.0 (8.0)|